Run live Polls, Surveys, Quizzes, Trivia, Q&A in Microsoft Teams and Meetings.
Instant, live engagement in Microsoft Teams and Meetings
Tired of low response rates and long waits for poll and survey data? Ditch the survey and send a polly!
Polly makes it simple for anyone to engage with colleagues, capture feedback, and make more data-driven decisions instantly in Microsoft Teams.
Add Polly to Microsoft Teams and get immediate access to:
- Stay on track with live question moderation.
- Focus on key topics with live audience upvoting.
- Prepare questions in advance and send them at the perfect time.
- Read the room and easily create a quiz on-the-fly.
- Put your audience at ease and promote candid responses with anonymity controls.
- Schedule hours, days, or weeks in advance to save time and stay focused.
- Effortlessly boost participation rates with automated reminders.
- Break the pre-meeting ice with a quick round of trivia.
- Engage and entertain your team before, during, or after a meeting.
All Polly plans include dozens of customizable templates based on best practices and optimized for stellar response rates. Get instant access to time-saving templates like:
- Engagement pulse
- Remote team check-ins
- Meeting agenda setting
- All-hands effectiveness
- Microsoft Teams deployment follow-up
For Microsoft Teams Meetings: Add Polly as a tab to your meeting, then create a polly (or multiple) before your meeting is scheduled. Send your pollys on-demand to attendees, directly in your meeting. All of your results live in your Polly tab, where you can share, delete, or close as needed.
Trusted by over 100,000 organizations
Learn more about Polly for Microsoft Teams and Meetings here:
Join our LinkedIn community to stay connected with what's new and learn how other teams use Polly to drive engagement:
- Es kann Daten über das Internet senden.
- Dieses Add-In kann auf persönliche Informationen in der aktiven Nachricht zugreifen, beispielsweise Telefonnummern, Anschriften oder URLs. Das Add-In sendet diese Daten möglicherweise an einen Drittanbieterdienst. Andere Elemente in Ihrem Postfach können weder gelesen noch geändert werden.