SharePoint Knowledge Management Software
durch Beyond Technologies
A SharePoint based Knowledge Management System.
Quickly capture, distribute, and effectively use collective knowledge like Policies and Procedures, FAQs and Best Practices.
Beyond Intranet’s Knowledge Management Solution comes with SharePoint built-in capabilities that helps capturing and sharing key information within an organization. SharePoint knowledge management allows simple access to an aggregate of service knowledge hidden inside the various silos for quicker decision making. It helps to increase your Employee Productivity & make your teams more self-sufficient.
Some of the important features of our Knowledge Management SharePoint Add-In by Beyond Intranet are:
- Easily create, organize, and access K-assets in one central location
- Add documents to any K-asset in form of attachments
- Segregate information in categories and sub-categories for easy searching
- Search filters run on K- assets as well as attachments.
- Define different user permissions based on access levels.
- KM admins have complete control on the add-in
- KM category admins and KM subcategory admins can only answer questions in assigned categories respectively
- General users have permissions to ask questions and view K-assets
- Admin can hide ask question button or turn off automatic email notification whenever needed
- Customize auto email response
- Admin can decide and control if questions posted by users should be approved to get published or rejected
- Automatic email notification with link is send whenever a new question or answer is added/ updated
- Set expiry date of K- assets
- Personalize add-in name to fit to your corporate brand, color theme and logo
- View Page, search and user analytics to get a graphical summary of hot counts
- Admin can change the logo of Knowledge Management add-in as per their corporate identity.
- Multilingual feature for Search page
- Modern (SPFx) web-part
Prerequisites: For Adding Modern (SPFx) web-part you must have administrative permissions over the SharePoint tenant.
Note: This SharePoint SPFx web-part works in conjunction with our main KM add-in. This requires installation on your environment outside of the Microsoft Office Store processes due the level of required permissions. Only a tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific add-in to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment. When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
This add-in is free up to 25 K-Assets (Question and Answers) and you may need to go for In-App Purchase to continue using this add-in.Beyond Intranet Advantage:
- Beyond Intranet is Microsoft Gold Partner Company, having more than 10 years’ experience
- Dedicated team of SharePoint developers
- Dedicated support team, always happy to help you
- Regular updates to provide new features and bug fixes
- 1 Hour of free support to all our customers
Contact us for any customization or request for the demo on the link below:
Explore more about SharePoint Knowledge Management Software, visit the website page.