durch Aircall.io, Inc.
Enable stronger communication with a unified, integrated call center platform
OverviewAircall and Microsoft Teams work together to enable seamless communication between customers, sales, support, and back-office workers. Launch customer calls from Microsoft Teams, share contact details with colleagues, and enable collaboration across entire companies with a unified communication system.Bring native call center capabilities to Microsoft Teams to enhance communication, collaboration, and productivity.The integration will allow users to:
- Call customers and prospects from Microsoft Teams: Launch calls with external clients from Microsoft Teams, and leverage Aircall's full suite of contact center features to enrich conversations with customers and prospects.
- Consult teammates on tickets and opportunities: Send a Contact Card within Microsoft Teams to consult colleagues on tickets and opportunities, with all the relevant details teammates need, including a link to the contact's CRM profile.
- Manage and add Aircall contacts from one platform: Search, add, and call Aircall contacts from a centralized contact list in Microsoft Teams.
- Prevent missed calls and interruptions: Sync user availability statuses between Aircall and Microsoft Teams to see when colleagues are busy. Prevent interruptions and missed calls, and spend more time speaking to customers and prospects.
- Access advanced telephony capabilities: Manage voicemails, set up IVR and call distribution, call conferencing, call transfers, and several in-call features such as syncing call notes and tags directly onto a CRM system, and more.
In order to call a chat contact, the Aircall desktop phone application has to be downloaded.
In the case of primarily receiving incoming calls rather than calling others, you can also use Aircall phone browser version supported on Google Chrome.
Note: Both the desktop phone application and the browser extension are not natively built inside Teams.
To use this integration, users must have an active Aircall account. For more questions, please contact the
What do you need to get started?
- Download the Aircall desktop application to start making calls.
- Download the Aircall Phone for Desktop directly from Mac or PC
- Subscription to an Aircall plan.
- Subscription to Microsoft Office 365 account.
- System requirements.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- macOS 10.10 or later
- Microsoft Edge 12 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 47.0 or later
- Google Chrome 51.0 or later
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet.
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can't be read or modified.
- Es kann Daten über das Internet senden.
- Diese App kann auf persönliche Informationen in der aktiven Nachricht zugreifen, beispielsweise Telefonnummern, Anschriften oder URLs. Die App sendet diese Daten möglicherweise an einen Drittanbieterdienst. Andere Elemente in Ihrem Postfach können weder gelesen noch geändert werden.