CI HUB Connector for SharePoint
durch CI HUB GmbH
CI HUB is a new way how to connect to your assets within SharePoint
CI HUB is a new way how to connect to your assets within Sharepoint
More comfortable than ever before, one connector to connect to all your assets.
Simple to manage, feature-rich, and easy to use.
- Secure login to your preferred system.
- Create as many connections as you need, at the same time
- Browse in your DAM, purchase images with your stock partner and share with your preferred cloud storage. All in one Plug-In
- Browse folders and images you have access to. User permissions are mirrored within the plug-in.
- Supports all file formats
- Open your asset in the browser/original location
- Link directly to your asset
- Add assets from your DAM/MAM/PIM System into your Sharepoint Library
- Decentralized administration makes setting up CI HUB in your organization easy
- Check with one click if your images/documents stored in SharePoint are still available in the source system and if you are using the latest version
- More than 60 cool features save your day
Get your assets from Adobe CC Library, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Stock, Adstream, Aprimo, Asana, Box, Brandfolder, Brandmaster, Brandworkz, Bynder, Celum, Censhare, Cliplister, Dash, Dropbox, Eyebase, Fadel, Fotoware, Getty Images, Google Drive, Google Photos, Imageshop, Istock, Kadenza, Keepeek, Mars, Marvia, MediaValet, Myview, NetX, OneDrive, Opentext, Picturepark, Pimcore, Pixelboxx, Purered, Sharedien, Sharepoint, Shutterstock, SiteCore, SiteFusion, Unsplash, Veeva, Webdam, WIden, Workfront and many more..
Try also our CI HUB Connector for Microsoft 365 Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. And Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Workspace, Figma or Sketch, and WordPress.
Extension capabilities: ListView command set
Where to find the app within SharePoint and how to use it?
You can find the CI HUB icon in any document library within your SharePoint site. Click on the CI HUB icon to open the CI HUB Connector in order to upload or update assets in the given document library.
Free Trial, and Subscription Payment:
All first-time users receive a 30-day free trial upon registration/creation of a CI HUB ID.
Payment via credit card is required upon the conclusion of the trial period to continue use. The amount is €7,99/month/Yearly invoiced, plus applicable taxes. Corporate plans are available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use the CI HUB Connector to connect to one of the offered third-party systems, you may need a login/user account with the selected system. The availability and/or the right to connect to the third-party system is not part of the CI HUB Connector or the CI HUB Services. To use the third-party system, there may be additional costs and/or agreements with the provider of the third-party system needed. CI HUB reserves the right to remove the third-party system from the list of avail. systems or add new third-party systems at any time and without notice. To use CI HUB Connector, a full connection to the Internet is required at all times. (Corporate setups with Proxy or Firewalls on request)
To see Demo-Video, Tutorials, and more go to https://ci-hub.com/academy/ or visit our Youtube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/@cihub2397
We are always here to help you! Let us know any issues, suggestions or feedback: email@example.com