Site Hub HBM
durch HB Munich GmbH
The Site Hub HBM App shows your users all their sites and teams to which they have permission
The Site Hub is the "must have" WebPart for every intranet and for every collaboration platform.
This WebPart creates order in your SharePoint portal and brings SharePoint and Microsoft Teams together.
It lists all Groups (Groups, Microsoft Teams) and SharePoint Sites (Sitecollection, Subsites).
The user only needs to have read permissions for this.
- Your users can quickly navigate through your portal
- The space-saving alternative to the Microsoft Sites WebPart
- You can find your associated Groups, Microsoft Teams, Sites, and Site Collections
- View all sites without display limit like Microsoft WebParts
- Create landing pages with filters for departments, business lines, projects and sub-projects and wikis
- Title changeable
- Search filter with Keyword Query Language (KQL) from Micrsoft
- Search for "Managed Crawled Properties" and thus also for "Property Bags"
- Select the current site, all sites in the tenant, the hub or a specific hub as a search filter
- Design the web part with various layouts based on the Microsoft theme
Licenses (Free vs. Premium)
You can try out the full scope of the WebPart.
The free version ends as soon as you use the search filter (KQL).
You will receive a message that a premium license is required, but you can evaluate everything at your leisure.
You can obtain a premium license on request via our support form, which is linked in the app.