durch Reliance Infosystems
Introducing the Leave Tracker App: Revolutionizing Employee Leave Management
Are you exhausted from manually managing employee vacation and sick leave requests? Struggling to stay informed about who's off and when? Our Leave Tracker App is here to rescue you!
Seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 and Outlook. This app enables you to swiftly manage leave requests, approve or deny them, and stay updated on employee availability. With real-time updates, you'll always know who's around and who's not.
Discover the standout features of the Leave Tracker App that set it apart:
- Intuitive Interface: Designed with users in mind, our app streamlines the process for employees to request time off and managers to approve or reject requests.
- Tailored Leave Options: Select from various leave types created such as vacation, sick leave, annual leave, and more, to cater to your organization's specific requirements.
- Hassle-free Integration & Setup: Enjoy a smooth experience with easy integration into Microsoft Teams.
- Leave Approval: Empower managers to approve or reject leave requests with a few clicks.
- Leave Configuration: Customize and create leave types according to your organization's policies and requirements.
- Location Configuration: Configure leave policies based on the location(s) of your organization. Hence, you can manage which location is entitled to certain leaves and allotted days.
Embrace the future of leave management with our Leave Tracker App. Experience how it simplifies HR processes and boosts efficiency.
Please note: To use the application, your organization must have active users within your Microsoft 365 tenant and an Azure AD app registration would also be needed. Please get in touch with our support team at email@example.com for more details.
- Es kann Daten über das Internet senden.
- Diese App kann auf persönliche Informationen in der aktiven Nachricht zugreifen, beispielsweise Telefonnummern, Anschriften oder URLs. Die App sendet diese Daten möglicherweise an einen Drittanbieterdienst. Andere Elemente in Ihrem Postfach können weder gelesen noch geändert werden.