Achieve seamless accounts payable automation within Dynamics 365
Overcome the cost, time, risk, and errors associated with manual processes by automating the invoice lifecycle starting from the time of receipt through approvals.
Bottomline’s invoice automation solution is delivered within Dynamics 365 and significantly extends the out-of-the-box invoicing capabilities of D365 with additional workspaces. And best of all, your ERP users continue to work within their familiar Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management workspaces.
Invoice Automation for Dynamics 365 helps AP departments streamline workflows, enhance governance, and gain operational visibility around PO and non-PO invoice processing. Flexible approval workflows are easily maintained by business users and your workers can review and approve invoices from any device – all without the need for expensive customization or training.
Designed specifically for Dynamics 365, Bottomline’s invoice automation solution results in faster invoice processing with improved efficiencies and control by letting you:
- Receive and processes electronic and paper invoices from any source, including D365 Collaboration Portal
- Enhance classification of invoices and supporting documents with machine learning via digital mailroom
- Immersive user experience within familiar Dynamics 365 workspaces
- Automate 2-way/3-way reconciliation with both PO header as well as line-item capture and intelligent data matching
- Drive efficiency gains with zero-touch scenarios for both PO and non-PO invoices due to innovative workflow and posting automation
- Automate GL code entry and approval routing of non-PO invoices
- Get real-time status with interactive PowerBI dashboards and reporting
Learn how your AP department can replace manual processes and paper documents with a completely automated invoicing solution from within your Dynamics 365 environment with Bottomline’s Invoice Automation for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Follow us on socialLinkedIn | Twitter