Beyond Intranet’s Knowledge Management add-in helps to capture and share the key information within your company that enables effective decision making and accelerating company growth. It helps to increase your Employee Productivity & make your teams more self-sufficient.
In short, this SharePoint based content collaboration tool can help teams to adopt to a modern communication strategy where they can switch to continuous sorting, sharing and searching for knowledge within high level security measures. This is important to streamline your in-house critical education management system as well as to make your customer support backbone even stronger.
Some of the important features of our Knowledge Management SharePoint Add-In by Beyond Intranet are:
• Easily create, organize, and access K-assets in one central location
• Add documents to any K-asset in form of attachments
• Segregate information in categories and sub-categories for easy searching
• Search filters run on K- assets as well as attachments.
• User permissions can be defined to allow different user access levels.
• KM admins have complete control on the add-in while KM category admins and KM sub category admins can only answer questions in assigned category and sub category respectively.
• General users have permissions to ask questions and view K-assets.
• Admin can hide Ask question button or turn off automatic email notification whenever needed.
• Customization of the auto-reply e-mails.
• Admin can decide and control if questions posted by users should be approved to get published or rejected.
• Automatic email notification with link is send whenever a new question or answer is added/ updated.
• Set expiry date of K- assets.
• Personalize add-in name to fit to your corporate brand, color theme and logo.
• View Page, search and user analytics to get a graphical summary of hot counts.
• Admin can change the logo of Knowledge Management .
• Multilingual feature for Search page.
• Modern (SPFx) web-part.
Prerequisite- For Adding Modern (SPFx) web-part you must have administrative permissions over the SharePoint tenant.
Note: This SharePoint SPFx web-part works in conjunction with our main KM add-in. This requires installation on your environment outside of the Microsoft Office Store processes due the level of required permissions. Only a tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific add-in to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment. When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
This add-in is free up to 25 K-Assets (Question and Answers) and you may need to go for In-App Purchase to continue using this add-in.
Contact us for any customization or request for demo on the link below: