The Salesforce integration with Outlook lets you experience Salesforce right in Outlook. The integration is 100% cloud based with no software to push, install, or maintain.
New in Winter ‘19! Users with an Inbox license can use Inbox features in the Outlook integration, to:
- Schedule appointments more efficiently.
- Be notified when recipients open emails and interact with content
- Schedule emails to send at the best time
- Save and insert common phrases with ease
- View custom object records relevant to the email selected in Outlook
View all contacts, leads, accounts, opportunities, and cases associated to emails and appointments without switching between Salesforce and Outlook; your Salesforce data appears directly in Outlook.
- Search and browse Salesforce records inside Outlook.
- Create new Salesforce records, including Custom Object records, directly in Outlook.
- Add emails and appointments to Salesforce records in one click, even when composing
- Quickly craft emails with Salesforce Templates.
- Manage Salesforce Tasks right from Outlook.
- Sync Contacts and Calendar events by enabling Lightning Sync in addition to the Outlook integration.
- Used to be named Lightning for Outlook.
- Works with both Salesforce Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic UI.
- Requires a subscription to Salesforce.
- Setup Directions and System Requirements: http://sfdc.co/bdQTbi
- Works in IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- For customers still using Outlook or Exchange 2010, Salesforce for Outlook is available at: http://sfdc.co/cckKXJ