Channel Conversations Web Part
Embed Microsoft Teams channel conversations in any page.
Contact us: email@example.com
- Keep users informed without having to leave SharePoint
- Add Teams to your External user sites
- Conversations look just like they do in Teams
- Embed conversations on any page
- Have conversations with external users without them having to switch tenants
- Enhance your homepage with dynamic content
- Adds dynamic to homepages or hub landing pages
- Post and reply directly from SharePoint in interactive mode
- Read only mode
- Respects team membership to ensure content isn't shared where it shouldn't be
- Works in Communication and Team sites.
- Automatically refreshes
- Easy to install and configure
- Add multiple instances to include several channels on a single page
- SPFX Modern Web Part Using Microsoft Graph API
- Team and Channel selection
- Number of posts to show
- number of replies to show before collapsing
- Read only or interactive mode
- Web part size
- Web part title
What does the Channel Conversations web part do?
It lets you embed a Microsoft Teams channel conversation in the site page of your choice. Just add the web part, select the team and channel and it shows to all users with access to that team.
What about users that are not members of the team?
Permissions are respected - if a user is not a member of the team then the web part will not show the conversation content.
How do I configure the Channel Conversations web part?
The page author needs to choose the team and one of its channels in the web part property panel. Click on edit web properties and add in information on the team and channel as well as your license key, provided by 365apps.io.
365apps.io include same day email support