Alerts by Accelerator 365
by Reply Ltd
Display alerts prominently across your SharePoint sites in a web part or above the navigation.
The Alerts component displays messages either in a web part on specific pages, or injected prominently above the navigation across entire SharePoint sites. Alerts can be created with a range of options, such as type, icon, audience, and scheduling date.
Alerts offers you the following features:
- Display options - Display alerts on specific pages using web parts or prominently above the navigation across SharePoint sites.
- Targeted - Target alerts to specific audiences at your organisation.
- Dismissals - Allow users to dismiss alerts once read.
- Schedule - Create and schedule alerts for display in the future.
- Easy management - Manage a curated list of alerts in a single location with the Alerts Directory.
- Responsive - Alerts is fully responsive for mobile devices and works great in Microsoft Viva Connections.
*Claim a free trial with full functionality for 60 days. After 60 days, the Alerts trial will expire with instructions for purchasing a licenced version.
Learn how to download your free trial of Alerts.
*Alerts requires Microsoft Graph API permissions to be approved in the SharePoint Admin Centre.