Collaborate on agreements more efficiently with Adobe Acrobat Sign
Get your documents signed faster than ever when you add Acrobat Sign to Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365. Create an agreement and send it for signature, automatically route to one or more people, sign documents yourself, and track signing status at every step - all right from within your Microsoft apps.
With Acrobat Sign, recipients can complete and sign documents via any browser or mobile device - anytime, anywhere, with no downloads or account needed. Or get signatures live in a Microsoft Teams meeting with Live Sign.
Minimize legal and compliance risks. Acrobat Sign solutions are globally compliant and legally-binding in nearly every country in the world.
Acrobat Sign for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 add-ins require a valid license of Acrobat Sign or Acrobat Pro.
To schedule a demo or consultation, please call us at 1-800-685-4192.
Key features with Adobe Acrobat Sign for Teams and Microsoft 365
Author and send documents, contracts, and digital forms for signature and approval. Sign documents yourself and manage your Acrobat Sign activity, all without leaving the applications you already rely on every day.
- See real-time signing status and take action for documents in progress.
- Easily send files for signature without leaving Teams. Choose from your recent Office files, shared Teams files, OneDrive files, Sign templates, or your personal hard drive.
- Manage your documents including check status, send reminders, and view details for completed documents.
- Sign documents that are waiting for you from any device.
- Access is easy with single sign-on (SSO).
Key features only available with Acrobat Sign for Teams
- Sign documents live in your Teams meetings with Live Sign, helping you to get agreements signed faster and provide personal support to your signers.
- Get actionable notifications in your activity feed.
- Receive notifications when documents are ready for you to sign and complete the document in a single step.
- Get notified when documents are completed and view details-all directly in the activity feed.
- Stay updated at every step. Check which documents are out for signature, signed, or waiting for signature using the Adobe Acrobat Sign bot in Teams.
Key Topics: esign, e-signature, sign, sign in Word, sign in Microsoft, sign in Teams, sign in Outlook, sign agreements online, sign contract, sign agreement, esign online, digital signatures, digital signature, contracts, agreements
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.