by LeapXpert Limited
Communicate with clients on consumer messengers from within Microsoft Teams.
Leap Work for Teams® is an enterprise messaging app that enables employees to interact with clients and external parties on instant messaging applications, with strict data security, control, and governance, while fulfilling record-keeping requirements for regulatory compliance.
Leap Work app is integrated with LeapXpert Federated Messaging Orchestration platform.
The Leap Work for Teams app enables rich communication flows, supports multiple media types, and integrates with leading consumer messaging without leaving Teams applications (desktop and mobile):
- Native support of WhatsApp, WeChat
- 1:1 chats between Teams users and clients
- Group chats between Teams users and clients (applicable for chats that are created from Leap Work only)
- Text, voice and file media
- Built-in and/or Teams data loss protection support, information barriers and ethical walls for alerting and blocking in case of enterprise information risks
- Built-in or Teams anti-virus/ anti-malware support
LeapXpert bridges enterprise, Teams users, and client needs, providing them with:
- Enterprise’s data ownership, governance, and compliance
- Teams user productivity and engagement
- Client engagement, satisfaction, and privacy
To use this solution, you will need this application and Teams license. Please contact LeapXpert at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up the platform.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.