DealCloud for Outlook
by Intapp Office Store
Experience the power of DealCloud's all-inclusive financial services software directly from Outlook.
The DealCloud Outlook Web Add-In brings the DealCloud platform right to your inbox. It's 100% cloud-based and requires no manual maintenance - updates will be pushed automatically as they are released.
Transform routine communications into valuable institutional knowledge. With one click, import the body and content of emails and meetings into your database, view and generate reports, and create new or edit existing DealCloud entries.
- Productivity and Collaboration
- Search and browse DealCloud records inside Outlook and view your custom-built record detail pages.
- Access and edit data associated with contacts, companies, deals, and other DealCloud objects directly from Microsoft Outlook.
- Assign and manage tasks directly from Microsoft Outlook.
- Sync documents and attachments to emails and events.
- Import new opportunities directly to DealCloud from your inbox.
- Edit existing deals with new information and progress deals through the pipeline as you receive updates.
- Update existing deals in your pipeline with the latest email correspondence.
- Run pipeline reports and tearsheets directly from your inbox – quickly attach reports when preparing deal-related correspondence.
- Create suggested contacts and companies based on email addresses associated with the email or event.
- Automatically tag existing entries (contacts, companies, deals, etc.) based on the contents of the email or event.
- Quickly craft emails with DealCloud Email Templates.
- Sync meetings directly from your Microsoft Outlook calendar to DealCloud.
- Record meeting notes directly from Microsoft Outlook.
- Requires a subscription to DealCloud.
- Supports Outlook 2016, and 2019, Outlook 365 for Windows and Mac.
- Works in IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge are a prerequisite to installation.
Use of the DealCloud Add-On requires an existing DealCloud subscription. Notwithstanding the license terms referenced on this page, even with an affirmative “acceptance” of the license terms referenced on this page, use of the DealCloud Add-On will be governed by your agreement with DealCloud for the DealCloud subscription. If you have any questions, please reach out to your sales representative.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.