by CETAS Information Technology
Do disparate systems hinder view of projects? NAVBUILD is the integrated system you can bet on
NAVBUILD is built on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, which includes all key business processes of any project driven enterprise, enabling them to deliver successful and profitable projects. Comprehensive project life cycle starting from Tendering, Budgeting, Planning/Scheduling, and execution till project delivery are covered within NAVBUILD.
NAVBUILD automates estimation through Rate Analysis mechanism which will ensure repeatability and standardization. Scheduling is enabled through 2-way integration with MS Projects and Primavera. Project site members can collaborate through Web or mobile clients. Project control during execution is provided by rigorous multi-level approval mechanism and workflow processes.
- Improved response time during tendering/bidding activities
- Automated budgeting/estimation process
- Real time visibility on project status through dashboard
- Schedule and Cost variance analysis readily available
- Multiple quotation comparison from vendor/supplier while material and labour procurement
- Better governance of subcontracted assignments
- User specific dashboards through role tailored client
- Project specific cashflow report helps in tight monitoring and control of cash flow, which is very crucial for any project driven company.
- Earned Value Analysis highlights the current status and helps a Project Manager to take a corrective action, as and when needed.
- Collaboration with vendors enabled through a self-service vendor portal (VMP365)
- Timesheet app available in web & mobile, to enable field teams to book their time against the project.
- Analytics available within Business Central dashboard or via PowerBI
- The app is available on a per-named-user-per-month (SaaS) basis on cloud and on perpetual basis for on-prem customers. All the users in the Business Central tenant (instance) will be counted towards the Navbuild user license.
- The Standard Edition contains contractor functionalities and Premium Edition has the Promotion module added to it. The add-on components such as VMP365, Customer Portal, timesheet web & mobile app are available on SaaS basis (hosted on Azure).
This app supports Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central, also available for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
United Kingdom, United States, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, Ireland, Maldives