VNM Localization Pack for Finance and Operations
by DiCentral Corporation
VAS - an instant solution in operating the Dynamics 365 to meet the local government requirements.
VAS – a quick-action solution for operating Dynamics 365 to meet local government requirements.
Businesses operating in Vietnam must comply with the Vietnamese Accounting System (VAS).
Note: This edition only works in Vietnam.
It is available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations version 10.0.x and prior versions.
It is possible to vary from the standard VAS, but this is subject to specific approval and is issued by the Ministry of Finance (Decision 15/2006/QD-BTC (“the Decision 15”) and Circulars No. 200/2014/TT-BTC) providing guidance on how to adhere to Vietnamese accounting standards for a wide range of forms and reports.
The requirements of VAS include:
- The reports get the data from the accounting currency in the system.
- Production of VAS-specified reports.
- Printing of all reports every month, signed by the General Director and affixed with the company seal.
The Vietnamese Accounting System developed by DiCentral delivers an instant solution in operating Microsoft Dynamics 365 for your business anywhere in Vietnam while meeting local government requirements. There are 23 forms and reports in the DiCentral Localization Pack.
DiCentral’s Localization Pack Highlights:
- Provides a flexible chart of accounts by defining accounts based on users' own set-up and can be applied to all business models.
- Features easy ways to adjust the account structures on reporting forms.
- Allows titles of reports to be shown in English and Vietnamese.
- Enable the offset accounts to calculate multiple credits and debits.
- Some reports can be shown in many types of currency in the system (Accounting currency and Transaction currency or Accounting currency and Reporting currency).
- The VAT is calculated and exported automatically into an Excel spreadsheet for ease of import into the Vietnam Tax System (HTKK).