Sync Security Privileges – SharePoint Security Sync
Sync Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Security Model with SharePoint
Sync Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and SharePoint security privileges to diminish security risk while storing documents/attachments in SharePoint. Restrict user’s level of access in SharePoint to the same level that is assigned to them in Dynamics 365 CRM. Furthermore, replicate any changes made to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM security privileges in SharePoint.
SharePoint Security Sync is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 9.0 and above, Dataverse (Power Apps). It supports the following deployment models - On-Premises with IFD & Online.
- Manage Security: Access to SharePoint Folders controlled by the security roles defined in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Real Time Sync: Auto-sync privileges upon changes in user privileges based on sharing of the record or adding the user to a team
- Historic Folder Security: Sync the security privileges for existing folders associated with Dynamics 365 CRM records
- Multiple SharePoint Site and Folder Support: Connect and actively manage files and folders on more than one SharePoint sites and folders
- Drag & Drop: Friendly UI to drag and drop multiple files and folders to upload them all at once
- Create Link: Generate anonymous links to the documents to share the documents outside of your organization
- Email: Email the files directly as attachments or links to documents from within Dynamics 365 CRM without multiple clicks to download and attach the files
- File management: Deep Search, View, Rename and Delete files from SharePoint provided you have the necessary privileges assigned
- Single Sign-on: Perform all actions in the context of logged-in user
- Email Configuration: Support for setting default from, to, cc and bcc for an email using Email Configuration
- DocuSign Integration: Seamless integration with DocuSign for eSignature
- Hierarchy Structure: Store CRM records in SharePoint on the basis of hierarchy
- Open Folder: Open folders present on SharePoint Site directly using Attach2Dynamics UI.
How SharePoint Security can make the most out of your CRM investment?
- Restrict unauthorized SharePoint users from accessing private documents and sensitive data which was previously possible even if they do not have CRM privileges to do so.
- Reduce cost and free storage space in CRM by moving data to SharePoint
- Personalized document library structure for segregating and storing CRM data as per your requirement in SharePoint.
Works best when teamed up with:
Attach2Dynamics: Smartly manage Dynamics 365 CRM attachments and documents the Windows Explorer Way by integrating with cloud storage viz. SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob Storage of your choice!
Did you know Inogic has 15+ Preferred Apps on Microsoft AppSource categorized into Geo-Spatial App, Storage and Document Management Apps, User Adoption Apps, SaaS Management App, Productivity Apps, Visualization Apps, and Integration Apps. Download Free Trial to know how these apps can help you in enhancing your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM user experience!