Save data and file capacity by moving e-mail attachments, notes and e-mail content
Start your 14-days free trial today - all features & support included! No payment required!
Did you know that sometimes up to 70 percent of the Dynamics 365 database consists of e-mail content and documents stored as notes or attachments?
Thanks to AttachmentExtractor there is a simple way to reduce your file and data capacity consumption in Dynamics 365. The tool copies or moves the content to either SharePoint or Azure Blob Storage releasing valuable space in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 data storage. The extraction process is fully transparent so users will not see a difference when accessing the files!
Have a look at the capabilities of AttachmentExtractor at a glance:
- Save money: Reduce storage costs by moving notes, attachments and e-mail content to an alternative storage
- Azure Blob Storage
- SharePoint (Supporting Dynamics 365 document management settings)
- Transparent: No difference when accessing extracted content for your users
- No SharePoint permissions to access moved content required
- Speed up migrations and upgrades
Custom extraction rules:
- Touch only e-mails related to certain entities (Whitelist) or block entities (Blacklist)
- Set up a scheduler to perform tasks (e.g.: extract weekly, daily…)
- Archive data define extraction based on date/time values (older than X years)