Adobe Acrobat for Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
by Adobe Inc.
Do more with enterprise PDF tools, built right into your favorite Microsoft 365 apps.
Make working with PDFs even more efficient when you add Adobe Document Cloud to Microsoft 365. Now you can turn any Word, Excel or PowerPoint document into a high-quality PDF file -- right from your favorite Microsoft 365 apps.
And since you already use Microsoft 365, there's nothing new to learn.
- Turn Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents into high-quality PDF files directly from within Microsoft apps. Preserve fonts, formatting and layouts.
- Download the converted PDF files or save to OneDrive.
- Ensure security with the option to set up password-protected PDF files.
You'll need an Acrobat DC for teams or Acrobat DC for enterprise subscription to use this add-in.
Contact your enterprise administrator if you don't have an Acrobat DC subscription or visit https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pricing/business.html to learn more about Acrobat licensing and to connect with a sales representative.
- Can read from your document and open its file
- Can send data over the Internet