SignEasy for Outlook is a breezy solution for all those purchase orders, service agreements, invoices (and just about anything else) that land in your Outlook inbox everyday, demanding an immediate “sign-and-send” action. Or for all the times you need to send a document for signature to someone and get it back signed.
Once installed, SignEasy appears in the Outlook toolbar whenever you receive an email with a document attached.
• Sign the attached document yourself by selecting the Self-Signing option. Download the signed document, attach, and send it back to someone - without stepping out of your Outlook Inbox
• Use the Remote Signing option to send the document to others for signature - add email addresses of the recipient(s), specify the order of signing and add a custom message.
• Add date, name and other annotations in the document while signing.
• Works across all popular document formats - PDF, Word, Excel, Text, Pages, JPG, PNG etc
First time users will be required to create a SignEasy account, thereby starting a 14-day free trial. During the trial, the users can use all the SignEasy features. After the free trial, contact us at +1 (866) 965-1533 or email@example.com to know which SignEasy subscription suits you the best.
Trusted by over 4 million users, SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign documents or getting documents signed from phone, tablet and computer. People across industries such as real estate, legal, accounting, sales, insurance, human resources, logistics, and healthcare from over 150 countries use SignEasy to reduce business turnaround times, close deals faster, cut costs, and delight customers by eliminating the cycle of printing, scanning, and faxing for paperwork.
• Featured by Google on Play Store across 100+ countries
• Featured by Apple among the Best Business Apps (2014, 2015)
• The only eSignature app featured in Apple’s global TV commercials
• “If you deal with paperwork often, you'll love this.” ― TheNextWeb
• “SignEasy is a great tool for those always on the go.” ― Forbes