CardioLog Engage for SharePoint & Office 365
by Intlock Ltd.
An intelligent engagement solution that visualizes portal adoption trends and launches campaigns
CardioLog Engage is an intelligent engagement solution that allows you to improve your portal adoption, by targeting users based on their behavior via messages directly on SharePoint and Office 365. The platform enables organizations to increase adoption rates, boost user engagement, improve usability, and enhance business efficiency. CardioLog Engage allows you to:
- Understand your portal trends and adoption rates over time
- Take action based on the user behavior and information to further engage portal users
- Get additional feedback from users by asking the right question at the right time
- Reduce the amount of email that gets sent to employees by sending messages only to the right people
Service Advantages: with CardioLog Engage, we're taking portal adoption and internal engagement to another level and putting the power in your hands. It's as simple a few clicks and the launch of a campaign. From there, you can see reports on your SharePoint Portal trends and adoption rates, track your progress and fully understand what your levels of engagement look like in SharePoint/Office 365. You'll have a better understanding of what actions you can take to further improve user productivity. CardioLog Engage is the only solution that allows you to automate your SharePoint/Office 365 engagement processes, allowing you to drive real employee productivity and adoption across your portal and the greater digital workplace.
Available as a SaaS solution, CardioLog Engage integrates with Office 365 (SharePoint Online), SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2013.
Using CardioLog Engage you can:
- View your SharePoint/Office 365 adoption trends [#LI] [#LI] Notify users about a change on a page
- Notify users that a site was moved
- Help people find what they're looking for
- Promote a page
- Remind someone of an upcoming event via text
- Tell people about a new feature
- Ask users if a page was useful
- Get new users to engage with the site
- Send a broad message to a specific department
- Welcome a new employee
- And more...
CardioLog Engage requires a subscription to its service as well as using a Microsoft Power BI account.
Add the CardioLog Engage add-in to start a 14-day free trial, or request a personal demo:
For any questions, feel free to email us "email@example.com” or contact us:
tags: office 365 engagement, office 365 collaboration, SharePoint engagement, SharePoint collaboration, engagement, adoption, productivity