AuditFile Report Writer Toolbox
by AuditFile, Inc.
Connect data from trialbalances and leadsheets to build financial statements and reports.
AuditFile is a secure, cloud-based solution that helps CPA firms (and internal audit teams) perform dramatically more efficient audits, reviews, and compilations. AuditFile also has solutions for internal and government auditors. This add-in allows users to connect data from trialbalances and leadsheets to Word to build financial statements and reports. This add-in is the easiest way to build financial statements and reports from a trial balance and adjusting journal entries. An example use case is building the balance sheet and income statement. For a given financial statement line, a user can link a cell to leadsheet balance.
Auditors can add:
- Prior year account balances
- Current year final account balances
- Prior year leadsheet balances
- Current year final leadsheet balances
- Program area balances (such as Cash, A/R, etc...)
Note: this add-in requires a subscription to AuditFile. To learn more, visit: https://auditfile.com.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet