Create, run, and share your Office Add-in code snippets from within Outlook.
• Run the snippets and instantly see the result in a task pane and in the Office document
• Get started quickly with a selection of samples
• Share and save your snippets with GitHub gists
• Try TypeScript: make use of arrow functions, template strings, or even the latest TypeScript 2.0+ features like async/await
• Prototype an add-in you're planning to develop
There's no need to install any other software or configure your environment: as long as you have Office, you can get started in seconds.
Script Lab, a Microsoft Garage project, works in Outlook (Office 2013 and later, Office Online*, and Office for Mac).
* Currently, in Outlook for the Web, the add-in is only supported in Chrome and Edge. Safari and Firefox to be available soon!
The source code for Script Lab is open to the community at https://github.com/OfficeDev/script-lab. We welcome your contributions!