Skyvia Query Excel add-on allows you to import data from various cloud CRMs, accounting, marketing, e-commerce and other cloud applications, as well as from relational databases, to Excel.
It enables you to quickly build data reports of any kind from your cloud or database data directly in Excel.
Whenever necessary, data imported to Excel, can be refreshed from the data source in one click.
EASY-TO-USE AND POWERFUL
* Configure queries visually with no coding or use the full power of SQL
* Instantly refresh data in Excel from the data source
* Study predefined queries for most common use cases in Query Gallery
Skyvia Query add-on requires Skyvia account. Registration at Skyvia is FREE, and the free pricing plan for Skyvia Query allows execution of 5 QUERIES PER DAY. You can register at https://app.skyvia.com/register
Skyvia is a universal cloud platform for data integration, backup, management, and access. For more information about Skyvia please visit https://skyvia.com
GET DATA FROM ANYWHERE
Skyvia supports the following data sources:
* Cloud CRMs: Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, HubSpot, NetSuite, Pipedrive, HubSpot CRM
* Accounting: QuickBooks Online, FreshBooks, Stripe, Zoho Inventory
* Marketing: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Marketo, ActiveCampaign, WordPress, SendPulse
* E-commerce: Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento
* E-support: Freshdesk, Zendesk
* Project Management: Jira, Podio, Slack
* Shipping: ShipStation
* Human Resources: Zoho People
* G-Suite: Contacts, Calendar, Tasks
* Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Oracle, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, MariaDB, Google Cloud SQL MySQL, Google Cloud SQL PostgreSQL, Heroku Postgres, Azure MySQL, Azure PostgreSQL
* Cloud Data Warehouses: Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, SQL Azure Data Warehouses