by SHEETGO EUROPE SL
Connect online Excel files to automate data management and get better business insights
Sheetgo is a no-code automation platform that enables you to automate data collection, aggregation, and reporting.
With the Sheetgo for Excel add-in, you can push and pull data between online spreadsheets (stored in OneDrive and SharePoint), consolidate multiple files into one, and distribute data to other files.
- Boost productivity with automated data flows
- Generate rolling reports and KPI dashboards
- Collect data from multiple sources
- Fine-tune access controls with interconnected spreadsheets
These are the minimum requirements to run the Sheetgo add-in:
Excel app for desktop
- Windows: Windows 10 version 1903 or later and Office 365 version 16.0.11629 or later, with a valid Microsoft 365 subscription.
- Mac: macOS 10.14 Mojave or later and Office for Mac version 16.37 or later.
Excel for web (via internet browser)
- Microsoft Edge: version 44 or later.
- Google Chrome: version 80 or later.
- Mozilla Firefox: version 70 or later.
- Safari (on Mac OS): version 13 or later.
- Internet Explorer 11
To create Sheetgo connections, your file(s) must be stored online in OneDrive or SharePoint.
If you want to connect local files (such as Excel files saved to your desktop) you must first save and sync them to the cloud. This creates an online mirror of the file in your online storage. When you edit the local file on your computer, changes will be reflected in the online copy automatically. Check this article to learn how to sync your desktop files to the cloud.
Once it's saved to the cloud, the online copy of the file can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, and you can connect it to other files using Sheetgo.
- Connect XLSX and CSV files stored in OneDrive or SharePoint.
- Link to other spreadsheets stored in Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Import and export data automatically.
- Import BigQuery data.
- Schedule automatic updates up to once an hour.
- Consolidate data from up to 80 spreadsheets into one.
- Distribute data from a master sheet to up to 100 other files.
- Log historical changes by appending dynamic data entries.
- Share accurate data instantly without manual work or coding.
- Control data access with separate, but connected, spreadsheets.
- Direct file-to-file connection: Sheetgo does not copy or store your data.
- Get 1-1 support from our customer success team.
Pricing and plans
When you sign up for Sheetgo for the first time, your free 14-day trial starts automatically – no hidden fees, and no credit card required. You can try all premium features, such as automatic updates, consolidate multiple files, and distribute to multiple files. At the end of the trial, you can continue using premium features by selecting a paid plan or use Sheetgo for free with limited features. Visit www.sheetgo.com for more information.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet