by Lucid Software Inc
Brainstorm and collaborate on a virtual whiteboard right in Microsoft Teams.
Lucidspark is a cloud-based virtual whiteboard where your team can bring their best ideas to light. Brainstorm and collaborate together in real time, whether you're working remotely or in-person. Lucidspark helps people organize notes and scribbles and turn them into presentation-ready concepts. When it's time for next steps, your team can develop workflows and process documents to turn ideas into reality.
Add a Lucidspark board as a tab in your Microsoft Teams channel. Using the Lucidspark meeting stage or the embedded editor, anyone in the channel can edit or comment on your board without ever leaving Microsoft Teams.
- Infinite canvas
- Sticky notes
- Freehand drawing
- Note Panel
- Sorting and gathering
- Full-screen meeting stage environment
Perfect for any team:
- Real-time collaboration
- Color-coded Collaborator Colors
- Group chat and commenting with @mentions
- Version control and revision history
- Breakout Boards for small groups
- SSO and SAML authentication
- Automated account provisioning
- Account consolidation and secure domain lockdown
- Dedicated account support group
Part of Lucid's visual collaboration suite, Lucidspark allows any team to effectively brainstorm, collaborate and align on new ideas and organize collective thinking into actionable next steps. Lucid products are utilized in over 180 countries by more than 30 million users. Ninety-nine percent of the Fortune 500 use Lucid products, and customers include Google, GE, NBC Universal, and Johnson & Johnson. Since the Utah-based company's founding in 2010, it has received numerous awards for its product, business and workplace culture. For more information, visit Lucidspark.com.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.