Teams chatbot for Filewall admin to get notifications and perform administrative tasks from Teams.
odix - a market leader in Enterprise CDR, is now offering a native application for Microsoft Office 365 mailboxes. CDR technology is a detection-less method to disarm zero-days and APT’s in files and is considered by leading analysts as an addition or replacement to existing anti malware technologies such as anti-viruses and sandboxes.
FileWall is designed to run in conjunction with existing Microsoft security solutions such as EOP and ATP, ensuring complete prevention against unknown attacks delivered via email attachments. FileWall doesn’t harm/change any of Microsoft sender related security capabilities.
Microsoft 365 Administrators using FileWall can:
• Set, Enforce and Manage Policies on the organization and user level – Easily adjust your organizations attack surface to meet business and security requirements by creating policies to define which file types and active elements users in the organization can receive.
• Gain visibility into files coming into the organization – view detailed attribution reports of all the files coming into your organization via email.
• Apply Deep File Inspection to every incoming attachment – reach malware hidden deep within the attachments including malicious code hidden in embedded files and archives.
• Integrate with Azure Sentinel - Send threat indicators & events to your Microsoft Sentinel.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.