Planyway Calendar for Trello
by Rubius Group LLC
Visual project management and time tracking for Trello to deliver work on time
Planyway is an easy-to-use app for Trello to get a better way of managing teams and projects. From tracking deadlines and coordinating multiple projects to managing team workload and tracking time efforts - you found the only app you need to do it all.
What can you do with Planyway?
- Manage team workload and see who is doing what by when anytime
- Record time your team spends on Trello tasks and make reports
- Visualize tasks from multiple Trello boards and get an overview of all projects
- Plan out deadlines and make sure everything gets done on time
- Connect external calendars like Google, Outlook, etc. to see your full availability
- Timeline grouped by members, boards, lists, and labels
- Daily, 3-day, weekly, monthly calendar views
- Time tracking and estimations
- Calendar integrations
- Export to CSV and Excel
- Recurring cards
- Advanced checklists
How to get started?
Add Planyway as a Tab to your channel and control your team’s work in one collaborative workspace without leaving Microsoft teams.
Use your Trello account to sign in Planyway. The Planyway tab is fully synchronized with your Trello. All the updates in the MS Teams Planyway tab simultaneously appear in Trello.
The beauty of Planyway is its flexibility. No matter what your industry is, you can orchestrate any workflow with ease. Any doubts? Check out our use cases
Created by Rubius
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.