Article Galaxy for Outlook
by Research Solutions, Inc.
Insert cites and full-text access for peer-reviewed literature into your emails.
The Article Galaxy Add-in for Microsoft Outlook saves you time and takes the confusion out of discussing and sharing peer-reviewed literature.
- Easily find peer-reviewed literature in your Article Galaxy References folders or by DOI or PMID.
- Insert cites into the body of your emails.
- Give your recipients a one-click path to access the full-text.
- Have confidence in sharing full-text in a copyright-compliant way.
- Choose from over 10,000 citation styles for your cites.
You can use the Add-in with DOIs and PMIDs without a paid license.
A paid annual software license is required for use of Article Galaxy References features. Request information here: https://www.researchsolutions.com/sales.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.