The new harmon.ie (preview)
by harmon.ie Corporation
Preview the new harmon.ie for the new Outlook. Access everything on M365, directly from Outlook.
This listing is for previewing the new harmon.ie, which will include full functionality by mid 2024. Click here to see full product
The new harmon.ie (preview) is your bridge between Outlook and Microsoft 365 – the easiest way to find, share and organize your work. Access every file and folder from Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive without leaving Outlook. A simple tree view gives you full control over all your work, so you can find what you need in seconds. Save emails and attachments to M365 in one click, and instantly share file links to emails and Teams chats.
The new harmon.ie (preview) web app works on any Outlook; on Windows, Mac, the browser and the new Outlook. Redesigned from the ground up with brand new user experience, and constantly updated with new features.
• Quickly save emails and attachments to any M365 location
• Easy navigation – a simple tree-view puts all locations in one place
• Open and edit any document directly from Outlook
• Share files as links or attachments in one click, directly to email or Teams
• Access files from Teams Chats and Meetings in one place
• Favorite files and locations for quick access
• See Recent and Shared files and locations
• Search-as-you-type to quickly find files or locations
• Hover preview on files for quick context
• One app for all Outlooks – works on Outlook Desktop, web, and the new Outlook
The add-in requires consent to connect to you Microsoft 365 locations. This add-in can access personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.