BioRender for PowerPoint
by Science Suite Inc.
Add BioRender figures to PowerPoint presentations & keep them updated in a click.
Bring your research to life! BioRender integrates with Microsoft PowerPoint so you can deliver scientific findings, share project progress, and keep stakeholders updated with confidence.
Stay in the flow.
- Import high-resolution BioRender figures to your slides, without leaving PowerPoint.
- Select a transparent or opaque background for your figures.
- Ensure presentations showcase the most current version of your research.
- Click Edit in PowerPoint to open the right file in BioRender. (No more figure-hunting!)
- Apply updates made in BioRender to PowerPoint slides in a click. (No more resizing and placing!)
- View figure metadata in PowerPoint, like Date Added and Last Updated.
Safe and secure.
- Hosted in Microsoft AppSource, BioRender’s add-in is a trusted tool for PowerPoint users.
- Pre-approve BioRender’s add-in to deploy to all your users, or let them install it ad-hoc.
- Get BioRender add-in updates automatically, with support available whenever you need it.
Learn more about BioRender for PowerPoint:
- How to Use the Add-In
- How to Install as a User
- How to Install on Behalf of Organizations and Users (Admin) (Share this link with your IT team if you have trouble installing!)
BioRender for PowerPoint takes care of clear communication so you can focus on the science. Have great ideas for our add-in? Share them in our feedback prompt in the add-in or by clicking the chat button at www.biorender.com.
Note:A BioRender subscription is required to use this add-in.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet