Place and receive calls with Nebry UC for Microsoft Teams
Transform your telephony experience with Nebry UC for Microsoft Teams - a powerful cloud telephony solution that allows you to easily communicate and collaborate by placing phone calls, look up contacts and much more, all within Microsoft Teams.
In order to use this app, users must have an active Nebry UC account, please contact our support team for more details (https://support.nebry.com/support/home).
Nebry UC for Microsoft Teams allows users to:
• Make and receive calls: Dial any phone number, extension or contact through the Nebry UC Teams app phone keypad. Users are able to receive calls within Teams app as well.
• Call history: View call history including missed, received, and outbound calls, and call back contacts from the history section itself.
• Synchronized contact list: Integrated contact lists from Microsoft and RingCentral make it simple to find and reach a contact.
• Straightforward deployment: Deploying the Nebry UC Microsoft Teams app to users is easy and only requires three steps; install Nebry UC app, login, and install Microsoft Teams app.
• Enhanced user experience: Capitalizing on Microsoft Team’s modern and unified user experience, users can utilize Nebry UC and Microsoft Teams in one place.
To get started using Nebry UC for Microsoft Teams, please ensure you have the Nebry UC App installed from Microsoft Store (https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9P58C4ZT2HLH?ocid=pdpshare).
New to Nebry UC? Get started here
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.