Boost productivity by bringing the power of the Salesforce Platform to Outlook.
The Salesforce integration with Outlook lets you experience Salesforce right in Outlook. The integration is 100% cloud-based with no software to push, install, or maintain.
- View all contacts, leads, accounts, opportunities, and cases associated to emails and appointments without switching between Salesforce and Outlook; your Salesforce data appears directly in Outlook.
- Search and browse Salesforce records inside Outlook.
- Create new Salesforce records, including Custom Object records, directly in Outlook.
- Add emails and appointments to Salesforce records in one click, even when composing
- Quickly craft emails with Salesforce Templates.
- Manage Salesforce Tasks right from Outlook.
- Sync Contacts and Calendar events by enabling Lightning Sync or Einstein Activity Capture in addition to the Outlook integration.
Users with an Inbox license can also use Inbox productivity features in the Outlook integration to:
- Schedule appointments more efficiently.
- Be notified when recipients open emails and interact with content
- Schedule emails to send at the best time
- Save and insert common phrases with ease
- View custom object records relevant to the email selected in Outlook
- Used to be named Lightning for Outlook.
- Works with both Salesforce Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic UI.
- Requires a subscription to Salesforce.
- Setup instructions and system requirements: http://sfdc.co/bdQTbi
- Works in IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- For customers still using Outlook or Exchange 2010, Salesforce for Outlook is available at: http://sfdc.co/cckKXJ
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.