Visualize your survey result instantly with an intuitive Likert Scale Chart
What is a Likert Scale?
Likert scale definition: A survey scale that quantifies audience attitudes, opinions, and perceptions. Each Likert Scale question rates the person’s level of agreement or satisfaction regarding a particular topic or series of topics.
The Likert Scale responses go beyond simple ‘yes’ and ‘no’ answers, creating more valuable data. The Likert Scale design provides everything you need to acquire actionable audience insights. You can begin visualizing Likert Scale data immediately.
Benefits of the Likert Scale:● A familiar method for gathering survey data that requires little audience effort, improving response rates.
● The Likert Scale frequency adapts to the size you need (3 or 4-point Likert Scale examples ranging to 10-point scale). The 5-point Likert Scale is a popular choice; the choices range from strongly agree to strongly disagree.
● Use the Likert Scale for importance measuring, as a customer satisfaction scale, Likert agreement scale, or other types of Likert Scale options.
● Likert Scale surveys include a neutral option for people with no opinion regarding the Likert item.
● Put meaning behind numerical scores to remove subjectivity from survey responses. The survey participant doesn’t assign their own attitudes to each score. You’ve done it for them.
● Clearly defined data makes for easier Likert Scale analysis. Likert Scale data analysis is much easier.
● The Likert Scale rating system captures subtle variations in opinions or attitudes better than other methods.
Best Practices for How to Create a Likert Scale Survey:● Take advantage of free tools, like Google Forms or Microsoft Forms, to create free online surveys.
● Have a clear goal in mind when creating Likert Scale survey questions. This will guarantee the most actionable insights after analysis.
● Consider mixing Likert-type questions with open-ended survey items to vary your response data.
● Avoid making Likert Scale questions that are leading, biased or unclear. It will hurt the accuracy and quality of your Likert Scale data.
● Be sure to visualize your Likert Scale scores using Likert Scale Charts and other diagrams.
Likert Scale Charts
Your Likert Scale questionnaires create lots of data. Knowing how to visualize Likert Scale data maximizes the actionable audience insights you extract from your Likert Scale examples.
Business Use Cases:● A retail business uses a Likert Scale example to measure audience interest in different products.
● A marketing agency creates a Likert Scale sample to survey clients about which services they find most important.
● An event company makes a Likert Scale Chart to visualize seminar feedback and determine the best keynote speakers and topics.
● A hospital charts Likert Scale survey data to accurately measure patient satisfaction regarding cleanliness.
● Using the Likert plot design, a human resources professional charts employee happiness about job responsibilities and compensation.
● A university uses examples of Likert Scale questions to improve student activities and residential life.
● A campaign manager utilizes a Likert Scale Chart to depict whether audiences have positive or negative attitudes.
● A business executive uses Likert Scale Graph insights to devise a roadmap of strategic changes.
● A project manager uses Likert Scale to gather customer satisfaction for a newly launched product or service.
ChartExpo is an agile data visualization tool for Microsoft Power BI. It expands the number of available charting options substantially. This gives you greater freedom to analyze Likert Scale data with different charts.
ChartExpo streamlines creating a Likert Scale Chart, removing every unnecessary stage in the process. What’s left are three simple steps:1. Choose a chart type (in this case, the Likert Scale template)
2. Add your data
3. Create and edit your Likert Scale Chart
Features:● Save time and avoid headaches thanks to ChartExpo’s easy chart-making system.
● Edit any element of your Likert Scale visualizations (colors, fonts, labels).
● Save any chart as an image for easy sharing.
● Make data-driven decisions based on Likert Scale knowledge and insights.
● Take advantage of ChartExpo’s learning resources, like tutorial videos on YouTube and how-to blogs on the website.
● ChartExpo survey visualizations adapt to any type and size of Likert Scale.
● There are no confusing settings to navigate.
● There is zero coding or scripting.
● Staying on top of your audience insights helps your team generate more brand promoters.
Combining Microsoft Power BI with ChartExpo takes your Likert Scale survey analysis to new levels. Experience firsthand how ChartExpo provides
- Can access external services or resources