The world’s fastest matrix visual in Power BI combines tables with charts in just a few clicks.
The Zebra BI Tables 6.0 is the new generation of the visual with important performance optimization. Tables with hierarchies will load up to 50x faster due to improved data feching. The visual is now loading only the visible data which significantly speeds up the reports with a lot of data points
Use Zebra BI Tables visual to create user-friendly Income statements (P&L), cost vs. budget, variance analysis , and other business reports that are essential for understanding the performance of your company and making smart business decisions.
Zebra BI Tables is a very versatile visual which provides you with several table options to choose from:
- Comparison tables with automatic calculation of the variances
- Hierarchical tables to easily present more details
- Cross-tables (‘’cross-tab’’) to drill-down in rows and columns
- Calculation tables used for income statements, cash flow, balance sheets, and other reports where a data set is a calculation.
By using Zebra BI Tables visual, you will benefit from:
Getting immediate insights:
- Add up to 3 different measures for Plan and/or Forecast
- Automatic calculation of absolute and relative variances
- Seamlessly switch between chart or table view
- Forecast display
- Dynamically switch between 3 scenarios
- Bookmark most of the settings
Understanding the context behind the data:
- Dynamic comments to explain insights
- Drill-down, drill-up and go to the next level functionalities
- Expand all down one level
- Scaled groups
- Enhanced Report page tooltips
· Custom-calculated measures (up to 20) like ‘% of Revenue’ to Income statements or ‘Gross margin in %’ to Sales vs. Budget reports.
- Formula editor and manager to calculate new elements on the fly
- Top N + Other functionality
- Responsive design to fit large screens and mobile apps
- Change the column order or hide columns
- Invert result option
- Flexible number formats
- Custom Theme using JSON
- Expand/Collapse rows
From calculation to design, the Zebra BI Tables 6.0 visual gives you total flexibility when it comes to creating your reports, which can be done with a few simple clicks. Being certified by Microsoft, the visual ensures that the highest security standards are met. Additionally, the IBCS (International Business Communication Standards) certification grants that the reports are standardized and consistent which increases the ease of use across your entire organization.
Together with the Zebra BI Cards and Charts visual, Zebra BI Tables visual completes your toolkit for Actionable Reporting. Using Zebra BI visuals will empower you to create actionable reports that are user-friendly, clear, and concise. To learn more, visit www.zebrabi.com.
If you are an existing Tables 5.4 user and want to migrate to Tables 6.0, read more here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Zebra BI is available as a free visual with limited features. Full features available with Pro license.
For technical support, send us an email to email@example.com