FAQ by Accelerator 365
por Reply Ltd
FAQ brings the answers your users are searching for in one place.
The FAQ web part helps to bring the answers your users are searching for in one place. Knowledge can often be dispersed across your organization and difficult to find.
FAQ offers answers to frequently asked questions that users may have about a specific topic. It is designed to provide a seamless and intuitive experience, enabling users to quickly find the information they need.
FAQ offers you the following features:
- Searchable - Enable search to quickly access questions and answers within the FAQ, even when the content is not visible and the sections are collapsed. Looking across the organization? Content within FAQ is discoverable by Microsoft Search via the SharePoint search box.
- Easy to manage - Add questions and answers with just a few clicks. Use categories to tag questions under a relevant topic. Drag and drop questions to quickly reorder and reflect the priority of your content.
- Rich content - Rich text formatting within answers lets content owners add image and video content, create bulleted or numbered lists, change font sizes and colors, adjust alignment, and more to enhance content when a Q&A is expanded.
- Viva Connections ready - Like all Accelerator apps, FAQ is compatible with Viva Connections. Part of Microsoft’s Viva Employee Experience platform, Viva Connections brings your intranet home page and content into Teams.
- Responsive - FAQ is optimally designed for any and all devices, whether your users are accessing SharePoint on desktop browsers or mobile devices. Reduce the noise on a page, put an end to nonstop scrolling, and make information more accessible.
- Reusable - As a web part, FAQ can fit into your page wherever it matters most. Whether you have five or 30 Q&A pairs, FAQ can manage any amount of content. Use it across multiple pages and sites no matter the page design.
*Claim a free trial with full functionality for 60 days. After 60 days, FAQ trial will expire with instructions for purchasing a licenced version.
Learn how to download your free trial of FAQ.