ArcGIS for SharePoint
por Esri, Inc.
ArcGIS for SharePoint gives you a new way to map and search SharePoint documents and lists.
Visualize, organize, and interact with your SharePoint business data using maps for better insights and decision making. Combine your data with geographic content from ArcGIS and share the maps you create.
What's new in October 2022
- With List map, you can edit location data, delete features, and change feature geometries (as coordinates or Esri JSON geometry) on a Microsoft SharePoint list.
- Organization administrators can pre-configure a list of connections to ArcGIS for enterprise organization members. See Configure enterprise ArcGIS connection for more information Released in June 2022 [#LI]Print a map layout or screenshot. Follow the Print a map workflow to start exporting a printer-friendly ArcGIS for SharePoint page of a map in various formats including PDF, PNG8, PNG32, JPEG, AIX, GIF, EPS, SVG, SVGZ, and TIFF.
- Expand your map to a full screen. See Navigate the map.
- Use latitude and longitude coordinates in DMS format.
- The ArcGIS for SharePoint geotagging workflow creates terms in the SharePoint term store. See the workflow for creating a new term set for more information.
Released in September 2021
- Geotagging supports all file types and document sets - see related documentation.
- Geosearch, you can now do a keyword search or click a tagged feature on the map to access documents, files, videos etc.
- Search now gets updated with the geotagged layer you have selected.
Released in July 2021
- The new ArcGIS Maps web part is designed for modern SharePoint sites.
- New options are available for styling layers.
- Use Buffer/Drive time analysis to find driving, walking, and trucking routes.
- If your data has time fields, you can now enable time animation on the map.
- Add infographics cards to the map to get demographic information.
- Multiple bug fixes and performance improvements have been made.
Anonymous users can map data that contains coordinate values, but an ArcGIS Account will be required to geoenable data such as SharePoint Lists and geotagging documents.