Outlook email tracker. Free, unlimited email tracking to boost outreach and email marketing.
Outlook email tracker with 2 million+ users. Free, unlimited email tracking to boost outreach and email marketing.
Mailtrack is a personal email tracking tool to help you with outreach, cold emails and follow-up:
Why should you use Mailtrack?
- Free email tracking service for Gmail
- 117,000 paying subscribers
- 2,4 million active users
- 8 million registered users
- Complete security audit by Google
- GDPR compliant
- Patented Technology
- Personal email marketing tool
- Outreach tool: analyze your outreach performance through metrics such as open rates, response rates, and conversion rates of your cold emails.
- Featured in Forbes, Mashable, Inc, Lifehacker…and more!
- Used by professionals from: Uber, Indeed, Randstad, Keller Williams, Compass
How to use our mail tracker?
- Install Mailtrack addin
- Sends emails normally: Mailtrack will track all your emails automatically
- Open your “Sent emails” folder to see read receipt status
- Open Mailtrack's sidebar to see when the recipients has opened your emails.
- Higher open rates and response rates than any other email tracker
- Reach the inbox: With Mailtrack, your emails and newsletters are less likely to end up in promotions or spam
- Best deliverability for an email marketing tool
- Follow-up emails on time
✓ Free and unlimited email tracking. Track as many emails as you want!
WHEN TO USE MAILTRACK
- Job searches. Know whether your resume has been opened by recruiters.
- Sending quotes: See if your potential clients are interested in your product/service.
- Invoicing: Verify whether your invoice has been received or not.
- Cold emails: Measure the effectiveness of your cold outreach email campaigns.
PRIVACY, SAFETY AND AUDIT
Mailtrack passes an audit by Google every year to ensure optimal security.
Capacidades del complemento
- Puede enviar datos por Internet
- Este complemento puede obtener acceso a información personal en el mensaje activo, como cuerpo, asunto, remitente, destinatarios y datos adjuntos, y modificarla. Es posible que el complemento envíe estos datos a servicios de terceros. Otros elementos del buzón no se pueden leer ni modificar.
- El usuario envía un correo electrónico.