USDM Cloud Assurance for SharePoint M365 E5 Rapid
seuraavan mukaan: USDM
Document management with native electronic signature functionality.
USDM’s fast-start accelerators and test automation significantly decrease a life sciences company’s implementation and qualification efforts for SharePoint M365 E5 with Azure Active Directory Premium P2. The fully validated document repository with eSignature functionality is configured for GxP compliance and delivered in a matter of days, not months.
- USDM best practice Configuration Specification for Part 11 and Annex 11 allows you to rapidly configure SharePoint M365 site collection and out-of-the-box functionality for electronic signatures using E5 Azure Active Directory.
- USDM automated verification and validation testing minimize your testing effort while providing the documented summary and traceability evidence you need for compliance.
- USDM’s ready-to-use SharePoint M365 E5 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) ensure tasks are performed according to approved procedures.
- Your annual subscription to USDM Cloud Assurance™ ensures your validated SharePoint Online M365 E5 maintains continuous compliance through all releases, patches, and changes.
USDM Cloud Assurance for SharePoint M365 E5 Rapid includes:
- Cloud Assurance Onboarding
- Current Microsoft Vendor Assurance Report including SharePoint M365 E5 Part 11 and EU Annex 11 Assessment
- SharePoint M365 E5 Configuration Specification for Part 11 / Annex 11 Compliance
- Automated Configuration Verification of your instance
- Automated Execution Core Test Scripts on your instance
- Automated Summary Report with traceability matrix
- SharePoint M365 E5 Admin SOP
- SharePoint M365 E5 User SOP
- SharePoint M365 E5 e-Signature Usage Policy
- 1-year USDM Cloud Assurance™ continuous compliance subscription
- Continuous Compliance Monitoring
- Ongoing analysis of release notes
- Monthly compliance impact assessment of core functionality
- Automated execution of released functionality with compliance impact