A Grievance/Query is formal information to the authority on the form of discontent or dis-satisfaction faced by the citizen in obtaining the services that fall under the ambit of the government agencies. This may be multiple in nature and services yet is not prejudiced and relates to the state of the mind of the complainant
Types of Grievances
Predicting the types of Grievances in entirety is a fruitless exercise. In order to prioritize functions of the grievance management a broad classification is made for the disposition of the grievance
· Corruption Related Grievance
· Service Delivery Related Grievance
· Turnaround Time Related Grievance
· A misunderstood subject Grievance which later turns out to be information extracting query
· Robust Multi Channel Interaction for various stake holders involved in the system.
· User Level Access ensuring proper data flow and data view to the assigned level.
· Assignment and Escalation Mechanism to ensure that grievance are attended to in the right manner.
· Department wise workflow handling flexibility in resolving cases.
· Two way integration to the portals possible.
· Department Level / Role wise custom dashboards and reports showing the required data that is needed.