Xero Integration links customer records in Dynamics 365 CRM with
ﬁnancial information in Xero. If your invoices are generated in CRM -
they sync straight through to the other system and vice versa -
At the same time any changes to customer details relating to the invoice are replicated.
For example, if a client is not yet loaded into one of the systems, the client will automatically be created and linked.
payments are allocated to invoices in Xero, the payment details are
pulled back into CRM so the CRM system has a record of paid, partially
paid and unpaid invoices.
- There is no need to switch between systems. Information can be
entered in either Dynamics CRM or Xero and will be updated in both.
- Eliminating the mundane task of having to enter data twice greatly
reduces the likelihood of costly errors and inconsistency.
- When invoices are created in either system the data is automatically
updated in both. This includes the associated customer information.
- Invoice and payment history is available in both Dynamics CRM and
Xero so that all authorised users can access the information.
- Workﬂow rules can automate processes, such as notiﬁcation emails to
customers when an invoice is overdue, increasing efﬁciency.
- You can view information across the whole organisation. This allows
for better communication and more informed decision making.