AgilePoint NX Task Manager for Outlook
par AgilePoint, Inc
Increases user productivity by interacting with AgilePoint NX Workflow Task without leaving Outlook.
The AgilePoint NX Task Manager for Outlook is a brand new way to experience AgilePoint NX from Outlook and Office 365. It helps increase user productivity by interacting with AgilePoint NX workflow task/form in context of email, seamlessly inside of Outlook.
With AgilePoint NX Task Manager for Outlook, users can perform following actions based on their permissions and context of the task:
- Directly respond to AgilePoint NX Workflow tasks from within Outlook
- Add comments to tasks to add context to Approval/Rejection decisions.
- View the workflow status in a graphical way.
- Reassign the task to other user.
- Cancel a process
- Cancel the task
- Move the workflow forward without having to open a browser
- Increase productivity whether using Outlook on desktop, web, tablet or smartphone
AgilePoint NX Task Manager for Outlook activates when receiving any task assignment email from AgilePoint NX Workflow. Open the AgilePoint NX Task Manager Add-in, and select from the list of available actions in context of the task and user permissions.
AgilePoint NX Task Manager for Outlook is free but requires a subscription to AgilePoint, which runs in the cloud or in your on-premises system. A free trial is available after a request for a product demo. For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AgilePoint pioneered the innovation of low-code and no-code technology for business process management (BPM) since 2003 and is democratizing automation application development for a “digital-first” world. AgilePoint was named a leader in the Forrester Digital Process Automation for Wide Deployment Wave report. AgilePoint has 1,000+ global customers in 28+ countries, including Fortune 100s who run their global operations with thousands of future-proof digital process automation applications powered by AgilePoint.
Fonctionnalités du complément
- Peut envoyer des données via Internet
- Ce complément peut accéder aux informations personnelles dans le message actif (corps, objet, expéditeur, destinataires et pièces jointes) et modifier celles-ci. Il peut transmettre ces données à un service tiers. Les autres éléments dans votre boîte aux lettres ne peuvent pas être lus ou modifiés.