“How are you feeling today?”
As the world is impacted by COVID-19, we want to support schools and families around the world. Inspired by the ways educators foster community beyond the classroom, we have curated a set of research-based School Day @Home questions and service to support social and emotional learning and well-being of students in a remote learning situation. Our @Home service is now available at no cost through June 2020 to all educators on Microsoft Teams.
School Day is the easiest way to support the wellbeing of students in real-time. It creates a sense of belonging and allows you to be part of building a better school day!
School Day is easy, fun and engaging. Just tap on the icons on the screen. We hope it’ll be love at first tap!
• Students respond to daily wellbeing questions.
• Teachers have real-time data of their students’ wellbeing.
• Teachers and students get tips on how to improve wellbeing in the classroom.
• School leaders can make decisions based on facts, without a delay.
School Day is based on scientific research and all our content is created together with global educators and top wellbeing experts. Using School Day makes students reflect also on their own behavior and develop their social and emotional skills and sense of empathy.
We’d love to help your school take care of student wellbeing!
• Go to our website www.schoolday.fi to find out more
• Register for School Day @Home for remote learning or
• Send a message to email@example.com
Learning doesn’t happen without wellbeing.