Increase productivity via real-time labor hours and utilization tracking.
Manufacturing operations are facing various challenges such as long cleanups & changeovers, unpredictable downtimes, variable labor performance and ever-changing production schedules. Manual & incomplete data collection, limited & cumbersome performance tracking are further preventing decision-makers from taking the right actions at the right time. Digital Factory cloud solutions, powered by IoT and advanced analytics, help manufacturers quickly & cost-effectively digitize their performance tracking, production scheduling, and log keeping activities via integrated solutions like OEE Tracker, Scheduler, Digital Logbook, and Labor Tracker.
Digital Factory | Labor Tracker helps address manufacturing operations and planning challenges resulting from highly volatile labor hours & performance. Labor Tracker provides complete real-time visibility over labor activities linked to equipment level production data via IoT enabled RFID card reader technology. With actionable insights into labor activities and advanced analytics, you can staff smartly, drive labor productivity, and reduce costs.
COVID-19 Update: During or after COVID-19, Labor Tracker is ready to help companies deal with the impacts of COVID-19 on worker safety & effectiveness via real-time labor activities & location monitoring together with advanced analytics enabling better workforce allocation decisions.
Gain complete real-time visibility over shop-floor labor activities
- Easy check-in and check-out from work centers via IoT based RFID card reader
- Real-time labor and machine hours tracking via live dashboards and visual factory boards
- Detailed visibility over labor effectiveness, labor utilization losses, and root causes
Maximize production staff performance and productivity
- Improve productivity via AI-powered line & staff assignment
- Increase labor utilization levels via eliminating labor effectiveness losses
- Enhance staff performance by goal-oriented & data-driven performance culture (i.e. gamification)
Deal with the impacts of COVID-19 on worker safety and effectiveness
- Track resource absenteeism
- Ensure a safe workplace environment
- Enable data-driven-decisions for workforce allocation
Achieve high ROI within a few weeks
- Reduce labor hours and increase throughput / revenues
- Minimize overtime hours and maximize labor utilization
- Decrease manual data collection & reporting efforts (i.e. digitized timesheets)