Created by bankers, for bankers, KlariVis enables employees at all levels of your financial institution to efficiently access the massive amounts of customer, market, product, and service data that resides in your core and ancillary systems. KlariVis empowers your front-line bankers to make data-driven decisions by improving insight into the components that affect loan, deposit, and revenue growth. Additionally, KlariVis creates organizational efficiencies that allow you to focus on strategic decision-making, not managing cumbersome data and reporting processes.
The problem and why we developed KlariVis:
The problem is the same for every financial institution
regardless of size. While the volume of data grows exponentially, your
transformative data becomes more difficult to unearth and deliver in a timely
and accessible manner.
- Labor intensive report writing
- Outdated and delayed reports
- Risk of key employee turnover
- Lack of data consistency and report integrity
- Fragmented financial and customer information
- Antiquated core and siloed ancillary systems
- Increase wallet share by identifying and acting
on new profit and retention opportunities.
- Create organizational efficiencies that allow
you to focus on strategic decision-making, not managing cumbersome data and
- Finally, make good of the vast data your
financial institution collects and maintains.
- Affirm your place in the market, grow your
customer base, and create new value.
A defining differentiator, KlariVis provides a line-of-sight view into key data elements on visualizations that are easy to navigate and interpret to provide users with immediate, actionable insights. "The ability to see multidimensional reports on one page in KlariVis is so hard to fathom, you have to see it to really understand the impact a tool like this will have on your bank," says client Lynn Johnson, EVP, and COO of Select Bank & Trust.