Time-Off Manager Pro
Sharepoint-based Leave Management System
Time-Off Manager Pro for Microsoft 365 is available as a free, fully-featured 14-day trial (1xSite License with an unlimited number of end-users).
Time-Off Manager Pro is designed to help organizations automate the processing of requests for leave. The system ensures that leave requests are accurately tracked and leave balances are automatically updated. The system has rich functionality, for example, it allows the administrator to create an unlimited number of custom leave types, with custom form fields, a variety of rules and also export a leave summary in order to integrate the data with other applications. This system allows employees to easily determine their time-off balance and request leave online. For managers, this system ensures that all employee's requests are properly monitored, and leave information is available for everyone from one central place. Time-Off Manager Pro has a one-time payment pricing model, once you purchase it you will have free access to all future updates.
• Ability to submit, approve, reject or cancel time-off requests
• Customizable time-off types (i.e. paid time-off, maternity leave, external business meetings etc)
• Customizable time-off policy (i.e. unlimited balance, auto-approved, one-level approval, two-level approval etc)
• Access management (three levels of users: Employees, Administrators and Managers)
• Ability to submit requests on behalf of someone else (depending on user role and settings)
• Ability to group users by company department
• Ability to define public holidays calendar
• Eliminate errors: the number of workdays is calculated automatically, taking into consideration any weekends and public holidays
• Automatic e-mail notifications of leave requests, approvals and rejections
• Reporting functionality with the ability to export leave data
• Integrations via native Sharepoint calendar: Web Part on Sharepoint Site, Calendar overlay, MS Flow (O365 Outlook, Slack etc).
• Advanced team management (assign user to Manager and Company Department, manager can see all requests and time-off balances of subordinates)
• Customizable request form fields, i.e. "Deputy", "Project", "Reason" (supports numerous field types such as Text, User, Choice, Number etc)
• Management of Time Off in Lieu (TOIL)
• Ability to add attachments (i.e. medical documentation)
• Supports non-calendar fiscal year (custom start year/end year)
• Ability to define special event days in the calendar (single or recurring events)
• Customizable email templates
• Allows to define CC email recipient for any kind of notification email (i.e. Approved, Rejected)
• Leave requests can be entered in hours with start time
• Define time-off balance in days or hours
• Ability to import data from Excel
To discover more about what we offer please open the product page.
• The user who opens this add-in for the first time automatically become an administrator with the ability to assign admin roles to others
• The trial can be turned into a full version by purchasing Activation Key, the total cost is $699 (one-time fee, for an unlimited number of users, including free updates and support).
• After installation, you can pin the add-in to SharePoint top/left menu, or MS Teams, it's explained in the product FAQ .
Have questions or need assistance with our solution? We're here to help! Reach out to our support team at email@example.com. We strive to provide prompt and friendly assistance to ensure you have a seamless experience.
If you need more advanced features, you should consider Work Time Pro (our newest product, also available on the Office Store):
Version 188.8.131.52 released:
- Changes in the "Add to Outlook" button (changed iCal type: event instead of Outlook invitation)