Beyond Intranet’s Knowledge Management add-in helps to capture and share the key information within your company that enables effective decision making and accelerating company growth. It helps to increase your Employee Productivity & make your teams more self-sufficient.
In short, this SharePoint based content collaboration tool can help teams to adopt to a modern communication strategy where they can switch to continuous sorting, sharing and searching for knowledge within high level security measures. This is important to streamline your in-house critical education management system as well as to make your customer support backbone even stronger.
Some of the important features of our Knowledge Management SharePoint Add-In by Beyond Intranet are:
• Easily create, organize, and access K-assets in one central location
• Add documents to any K-asset in form of attachments
• Segregate information in categories and sub-categories for easy searching
• Search filters run on K- assets as well as attachments.
• User permissions can be defined to allow different user access levels.
• KM admins have complete control on the add-in while KM category admins and KM sub category admins can only answer questions in assigned category and sub category respectively.
• General users have permissions to ask questions and view K-assets.
• Admin can hide Ask question button or turn off automatic email notification whenever needed.
• Customization of the auto-reply e-mails.
• Admin can decide and control if questions posted by users should be approved to get published or rejected.
• Automatic email notification with link is send whenever a new question or answer is added/ updated.
• Set expiry date of K- assets.
• Personalize add-in name to fit to your corporate brand, color theme and logo.
• View Page, search and user analytics to get a graphical summary of hot counts.
• Admin can change the logo of Knowledge Management .
• Multilingual feature for Search page.
This add-in is free up to 25 K-Assets (Question and Answers) and you may need to go for In-App Purchase to continue using this add-in.
Contact us for any customization or request for demo on the link below: