Water Cooler Trivia makes the work week more fun with weekly trivia contests that the whole office can participate in. The conversations sparked by trivia bring people together. It's a low-maintenance virtual team building game for remote teams.
1️⃣ How it works
- One trivia contest per week, with 10 free-response questions.
- Contest reminders sent via Microsoft Teams in a channel as well as DM'ed to participants.
- Results sent via Microsoft Teams: not just the winner, but the funniest answers too!
- Celebrate the winners and discuss the results directly in Microsoft Teams.
- Repeat the following week.
2️⃣ Why’s it good
- You can customize the categories and difficulty for your office. We've seen categories like Coffee, Finance, Boston, or True Crime.
- More than 50% of participants have gotten to know a coworker through the weekly trivia contests.
- Learn who's a secret bookworm and who knows everything about current events.
- Spark conversations and competition with coworkers and friends, i.e. talk about something more interesting than the weather and weekend plans
- You can track the leaderboard over time, including "category champs" in Pop Culture, Science, and more.
3️⃣ Signing up
- By installing the Water Cooler Trivia app into your Microsoft Teams account, you are kickstarting a free four-week trial (no credit card, no commitment).
- Once the trial expires we’ll work with you to keep the trivia fun rolling.
- Prices are about ~$1 per participant per month; keyword = participants, we won't charge for the whole payroll unless they're participating.
- You can learn more at watercoolertrivia.com/pricing
Questions or help? Head to watercoolertrivia.com/help or email email@example.com