kiadó: Kovair Software
Enterprise DevOps Platform provides Low Code/No Code configurable task based CI/CD pipeline
Kovair DevOps is a centralized web-based platform for continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), and continuous testing (CT). It helps organizations drive this transformation and improve their IT efficiency by automating and orchestrating software release pipelines and deployment across multiple environments.
With Kovair DevOps pipeline users has the flexibility to automate every stage of the development pipeline. After a developer writes his/her code in various IDEs such as Visual Studio and Eclipse and check-in his/her code to the repository then Kovair DevOps comes into the picture. Kovair DevOps integrates build files into a version control system and deploys new changes to different environments like public/private cloud and container cluster with its tool plug-ins.
Key Highlights of Kovair DevOps
- Supports multiple databases – Maria DB, SQL Server, and Oracle fitting into the needs of organizations of all sizes
- Offers a Task-Based pipeline supporting parallel tasks, stages of release, and execution of one pipeline from another
- Provides complete insight into release progress & process efficiency through real-time reports & dashboards
- Allows to do a continuous assessment of DevOps implementation through DORA metrics
- Supports shells and Windows command execution in pre-build steps
- Support Manual tasks for Approval at different stages
- Supports distributed builds with multiple agents
- Supports notification on the build status
- Allows to manage pipeline execution from e-mail
- Supports Pipeline-as-a-Code