Medius Accounts Payable for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
kiadó: Medius AB
Cloud-based accounts payable workflow. Eliminate manual work. Gain efficiency & financial control.
End-to-end invoice processing in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
For companies using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations as your ERP solution, Medius offers seamless connectivity to give you the highest level of invoice processing automation.
Medius AP Automation for Dynamics 365 gives you:
- An easy connection with the D365 extension that won’t interfere with the D365 standard
- Powerful invoice automation capabilities without straining your D365 environment
- Touchless processing of two-way and three-way matching scenarios – and more
- Automation for monthly recurring routines (period management)
As a cloud solution deployed through Microsoft Azure, Medius provides the fastest deployment for Dynamics 365 available in the industry. Medius has been named a certified Microsoft Gold Partner for several years running, and has packaged integrations to all Dynamics ERPs, including AX, GP, NAV and D365. That means all Dynamics ERP users have the ability to get up and running with an AP automation solution designed to provide rich invoice processing capabilities that ensure a complete, off-the-shelf best practice AP workflow.
Medius AP Automation supports the AP process with efficient tools that enable true, end-to-end automation.
By automating every step of the invoice management process, Medius AP Automation allows you to reduce manual work, accelerate invoice processing, and gain greater financial control and visibility.
- Best-in-class technology for scanning and intelligently capturing invoice data
- Intuitive mobile solution for buyers to easily and quickly approve invoices from anywhere, at anytime
- Seamless connection of PO-based invoices to the correct purchase order, goods receipt or contract.
- Flexible matching capabilities at different invoice line levels that can be configured according to your business rules.
- Efficient deviation management that allows the approver to quickly review and act on a potential deviation
- Automated coding of invoices based on flexible business rules
- Automated distribution of invoices for review and approval easily configured to your organization’s approval hierarchy
- Create purchase requisitions and manage approval for indirect spend on desktop or mobile